Unfortunately 2020 was not the most exciting year in terms of travel. We were lucky to have began the new year (2020) in Brisbane Australia. We continued to travel Australia and South East Asia until the 25th of February. On this date we arrived in Chiang Mai, the city we now call home.
Since moving to Thailand we have not left the country. We have been lucky to have been able to travel around Thailand. Fingers crossed 2021 will have some exciting international trips. Check out our most popular blogs for 2020.
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Visit Thailand
- Exploring Chiang Mai – The Monks Trail Doi Suthep
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Teach English Abroad
- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phangan Two Week Itinerary- Quick Travel Guide
- Amari Hotel Koh Samui Review
- Street Food in South East Asia – What You Need to Know