Unfortunately 2020 was not the most exciting year in terms of travel. We were lucky to have began the new year (2020) in Brisbane Australia. We continued to travel Australia and South East Asia until the 25th of February. On this date we arrived in Chiang Mai, the city we now call home.
Since moving to Thailand we have not left the country. We have been lucky to have been able to travel around Thailand. Fingers crossed 2021 will have some exciting international trips. Check out our most popular blogs for 2020.
- Devour Paris Food Tour Review: The Best Food Tour in Paris?
- Should You Take a Gap Year? Gap Year Pros And Cons
- 3 Days in Lisbon – How to Spend the Perfect Weekend in Lisbon
- Exploring Chiang Mai – Staycations with a difference
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Visit Thailand
- Exploring Chiang Mai – The Monks Trail Doi Suthep